Uracyst® FAQ > Why Ask Your Doctor About Uracyst?
- Relief of Interstitial Cystitis symptoms even in patients failing previous therapies
- Symptomatic relief within 3-12 weeks
- Minimal side effect profile
(Sterile Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate Solution 2%)
• Shipped: 4 x 20 mL vial
- Find a health care team that is sympathetic, helpful and receptive.
- Understand that your health care team does not have all the answers.
- Enlist the support of your family and friends.
- Exercise may be helpful to reduce your urinary symptoms and improve your general sense of well being.
- Talk to other people with Interstitial Cystitis about their experiences and ways of coping.
- Trust yourself.
For additional information on Interstitial Cystitis, contact:
- The Interstitial Cystitis Network
- The Interstitial Cystitis Association
- Interstitial Cystitis and OAB Resource Centre Canada
- L’Association de la cystite interstitielle du Québec
- International Painful Bladder Foundation
Uracyst® can be ordered from your local pharmacy or your physician. For more information, please contact your physician or call customer service at Stellar Pharmaceuticals Inc. 1-900-752-6491.
Back To Uracyst® FAQ